Monday, January 7, 2013

Resolutions/Goals Continued

Hey all! So as mentioned in my previous post I was building my list of five year goal/ 2013 resolutions. I figure if I build this list and put it in writing I may be more willing to stick with them, so here it goes. I have broken them down into the ones that are more like resolutions and then the ones that will be on going and that I would like to see accomplished within the next five years.


Resolutions:

-To consume more water! I am terrible at this, I have never been a big fan of drinking water so needless to say I am lacking BIG time. Hopefully 2013 will be my year of hydration.
- Lead a healthier life. Rather than committing to drop some pounds or to change my eating habits 100% I want to just make healthier decisions while eating and drinking. I would like to see this be a family plan so we shall see how it goes, so far so good!
-Enjoy date nights Having a two year old makes enjoying the company of my husband next to impossible some times and being far from friends and family to keep an eye on the little guy makes it even trickier. So my hope is to have at a minimum of at least one date night a month to enjoy some adult time.


5 Year goals:

-Go to Disney World! If all would go as planned (which we know doesn't always happen) it would be great if we would be stationed next in Florida near DW and since Corbin will be prime age to enjoy it and remember it, it would be the perfect time for us to enjoy it.
-Buy a second car Currently having one car isn't all that bad BUT there have been times when it would have been MUCH easier if we would have had a second vehicle. That being said, hopefully in the near future, next five years, we will be in a position to get a second vehicle that is family/space friendly
-Check items off my 'house' bucket list. Being here at our first station and having to find a place to live I must say that I think I did a pretty good job considering the circumstances. We have the space we need and live in a great community with awesome amenities. After living here for a few years now though there are things in this house that we have decided that we definitely do not want again and things that we must have in our future homes. SO hopefully, again in a perfect world, we will be able to make those things happen and be happy in the places we live.


Well there you have it, I don't think any of those things are to wild and crazy. They are all realistic and I should be able to accomplish them, wish me luck! 

No comments:

Post a Comment