Friday, January 18, 2013

Photography/camera class

So as most people know I really enjoying taking pictures and have owned quite a few different cameras from point and shoots, to the digital cameras that are very similar to the DSLR and now I own a DSLR and every now and again I manage to get some pretty steller shots I must admit that I have no idea what I am really doing nor do I know what my cameras full potential is. I am a hands on learner so simply reading the manual did noting for me so I was left to my own devices and I went off to explore what I could do with it. I have done ok thus far but I would like to know how to work the other modes so I can control my aperture and my main goal is to figure out how to do long exposure so I can capture an awesome shot of the OKI light house. I have read things online and nothing has really clicked for me so I am taking a different route, an online class to be exact. Groupon was offering this opportunity for the class at a price that could not be passed up so I started this evening. So far it is going well, I made it to my first project so I need to work on that and submit it for feedback. All in all I am pretty excited to see what I learn after this is all said and done, I will keep you updated as I go forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment