Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Resolutions 2013

Its that time of year again, the end of the year and we are all thinking up our resolutions. It seems like every year I personally jump back and forth between the same ones, weight loss and over all health and I think I can speak for most women and say that we all say that's what we are going to. This year though I think I am going to take a different approach... Right after high school and my first round of college I sat myself down lol and made a list of goals that I wanted to accomplish over the (at the time) next five years and they involved a car, my career, where I was living and my education and I am now pleased to say that I accomplished all of those and that felt great!! So this year Rather than making a resolution and maybe not sticking with it I am going to restart my goal list and make it again for the next five years. I will have it out in my house to be a reminder of things to come and to help keep me on track to ensure that I do the best I can to accomplish those resolutions/goals. Life is to short to say you are going to do something and then fail at it only to try and have a re-do the following year.
 
Now this new list needs to be well thought out to ensure that these are realistic achievements and I need to set my time line, once I do that I will publish my list anddome best to keep you all up to date. On that note... to be continued

No comments:

Post a Comment