Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Our bank account just got a little bigger....

Since I am basically using this blog to track life events and since I posted a few times about our potty training adventure, I thought I should go ahead and mention that we are no longer wearing diapers!!! In fact its been for a little over a month now so shame on me for just getting around to writing this. We are still using a pull up at bed time BUT he stays dry over night which is awesome, but I don't want to rush him because I know the moment I dont make him wear one we will have a wet mattress and who wants that?! Other than at night though we are in the big boy underpants and very few to no accidents at all. We are to the point now that he will run and tell us he has to go. Since I am new to this whole having a kid thing lol and potty training, I may be doing this all wrong BUT since he is a boy and when the event comes up that he is screaming he has to 'pee pee' while we are out on a walk or outside some where we will just shuffle him along to a hiding place and let him drop his pants. I don't know maybe thats wrong but I would rather him do that then chance trying to run to a bathroom somewhere if at all chance him wetting his pants. Hopefully by the end of summer we will be without pull ups all together! Way to go Corbin!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment